The Lake Grove neighborhood lies in the lower northwest quadrant of Lake Oswego. It’s bordered to the north by Waluga and Uplands, to the south by Bryant and Lakeview Summit, to the west by Lake Forest, and to the east by North Shore-Country Club.
Lake Grove exudes old world charm, with a mix of distinctive homes on large rambling lots, established gardens, and quiet, meandering streets.
Then there’s the Lake Oswego Hunt Club for year-round equestrian sports and community activities.
Most residents of Lake Grove also enjoy membership in the Lake Grove Swim Park–one of only two large swim parks on the lake.
Because Lake Grove is such a popular neighborhood, so near major Lake Oswego amenities, there are rarely more than a dozen homes for sale at any given time. If you’re set on a home in this desirable neighborhood, it pays to plan ahead and be prepared to wait for the right home to hit the market.
For more in-depth information on Lake Oswego neighborhoods, check out the SkyBlue Portland Lake Oswego Neighborhood Guide.
For our growing photo collection on the Lake grove neighborhood, be sure to visit our Lake Grove Photo Gallery.
County | Zip Code
- County: Clackamas
- Zip Code: 97035
Homes for Sale in Lake Grove
Homes for Sale in Bordering Neighborhoods
- North: Uplands
- South: Lakeview Summit | Bryant
- West: Waluga | Lake Forest
- East: North Shore-Country Club
- Lake Grove Neighborhood Map
- Lake Oswego Neighborhoods Map
- Lake Oswego Parks Map
- Lake Oswego Printable Maps
Oswego Lake Access (fee-based)
- Lake Grove Neighborhood Detailed Profile | City Data
- Lake Oswego Neighborhood Income, House Prices, Occupations, Boundaries | City Data
Parks | Recreation
- Lake Oswego School District
- Lake Oswego School Boundary Maps
- Lake Oswego High School
- Lake Oswego Junior High School | Great Schools Rating 10
- Lake Grove Elementary School | Great Schools Rating 10