Our Robinhood Neighborhood Guide contains a wealth of information on this West Linn community, including location, terrain, parks, and home styles.
The Robinwood neighborhood lies north of historic Bolton and like Bolton, it hugs the Willamette River to the east. To the north, it abuts Lake Oswego. To the west, it is bordered by Skyline Ridge, Marylhurst, and Hidden Springs.
Robinwood has a current population of around 3,224, with an estimated future population of 3,970. Of 11 West Lynn neighborhoods, it is one of the largest communities, at #2 in population size. It is 5th in number of medium-high density residential units in the city. There are a total of 1,263 residential units in the Robinwood neighborhood.
Robinwood is home to the Cedaroak Boat Ramp, Cedar Island Park, Midhill Park, and Robinwood Park, which includes a spray park and small skate area. Check out this printable map of West Linn City Parks.
Data Source: City of West Linn Planning and GIS Departments 2014. All numbers are estimates.
West Linn Neighborhood Guide
For in-depth information on West Linn, check out SkyBlue Portland’s West Linn Neighborhood Guide.
11 Neighborhood Guides
- Barrington Heights, Tanner Woods, Hidden Creek Neighborhood Guide
- Bolton Neighborhood Guide
- Hidden Springs Neighborhood Guide
- Marylhurst Neighborhood Guide
- Parker Crest Neighborhood Guide
- Robinwood Neighborhood Guide
- Rosemont Summit Neighborhood Guide
- Savanna Oaks Neighborhood Guide
- Skyline Ridge Neighborhood Guide
- Sunset Neighborhood Guide
- Willamette Neighborhood Guide
County | Zip Code
- County: Clackamas
- Zip Code: 97068
Homes for Sale
Copyright Susan S. Bradley. All rights reserved.