Our Parker Crest Neighborhood Guide contains a wealth of information on this West Linn community, including location, terrain, parks, and home styles.
If you fold a map of West Linn in half from north to south, the Parker Crest neighborhood lies in the southern half of the city, just barely. It’s also on the western edge of the city with Rosemont Summit to the north, Savannah Oaks to the south, and Sunset to the east.
Parker Crest has a current population of around 1,404, with an estimated future population of 1,892. Of 11 West Lynn neighborhoods, it is one of the smaller communities, at #8 in population size. It is third in number of medium-high density residential units in the city.
In fact, the ratio of low density single family units to medium-high density residential units is three to two. There are a total of 617 residential units in the Parker Crest neighborhood. A recent survey (People Are Really Happy in West Linn) indicates that Parker Crest residents are among the most content residents in all of West Linn. You’ll see why when you tour the neighborhood.
Data Source: City of West Linn Planning and GIS Departments 2014. All numbers are estimates.
West Linn Neighborhood Guide
For in-depth information on West Linn, check out SkyBlue Portland’s West Linn Neighborhood Guide.
11 Neighborhood Guides
- Barrington Heights, Tanner Woods, Hidden Creek Neighborhood Guide
- Bolton Neighborhood Guide
- Hidden Springs Neighborhood Guide
- Marylhurst Neighborhood Guide
- Parker Crest Neighborhood Guide
- Robinwood Neighborhood Guide
- Rosemont Summit Neighborhood Guide
- Savanna Oaks Neighborhood Guide
- Skyline Ridge Neighborhood Guide
- Sunset Neighborhood Guide
- Willamette Neighborhood Guide
County | Zip Code
- County: Clackamas
- Zip Code: 97068
Homes for Sale
Copyright 2014-2018 Susan S. Bradley. All rights reserved.