Hi there! I’m Rachel Bradley, Principal Real Estate Broker and Lead Buyer’s Agent on the SkyBlue Portland Real Estate team. I hold the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) designation from the National Association of Realtors.
What does this mean to you as a buyer in today’s competitive home market?
It means that your buyer’s agent makes an extra effort to raise the bar.
It means that your buyer’s agent completed specialized training and understands how to promote and protect your interests every step of the way.
It means that your buyer’s agent has proven experience and stays current on the latest issues and trends in buyer representation.
As your exclusive buyer’s agent, I understand that a home purchase is much more than a financial transaction. A home represents family, comfort, well-being, personal style, stability, and security. It takes comparison shopping, reflection, analysis, and time to find the perfect home.
My goal as your broker is to inform, guide, and negotiate on your behalf. Your goals are my only goal. It’s just that simple
Here’s how I can help:
- Partner with you through the entire home buying process.
- Help you navigate the mortgage process.
- Work with you to establish your search criteria.
- Alert you to new listings that meet your search criteria.
- Tour homes for you.
- Accompany you on home tours.
- Research comparable homes to help ensure that you make the best investment possible.
- Advise you in formulating your offer.
- Present offers.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Provide you with a list of qualified vendors for all services you may need.
- Answer any questions you may have.
Let’s get together to talk about how we can make your dream home come true. Call me at 503-936-3373.
More Tips for First Time Home Buyers
- 7 Tips for First-Time Home Buyers | MSN Real Estate
- 10 Hurdles to Closing On A New Home | Investopedia
- Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional | Keeping Current
- Ten Tips for First-Time Home Buyers | Forbes
- Four Expert Views on the 2021 Housing Market | Keeping Current
- Tips for a First-time Home Buyer | About.com
- Top Tips for First-Time Home Buyers | Investopedia
- 7 Reasons to Hire an Accredited Buyer’s Representative | National Association of Realtors