There are a lot of great reasons to explore beautiful, tranquil, family-friendly West Linn, but at the top of our list is its spectacular parks.
600 acres of the most diverse and well planned parks anywhere in Oregon. West Linn is an outdoor playland for all ages and activity levels, and it’s all FREE.
And while some Oregon cities pay little heed to the needs of the toddler set, West Linn scores a homerun with its numerous toddler playgrounds, plus five fabulous water parks located in the Bolton, Marylhurst, Parker Crest, Robinwood, and Willamette neighborhoods.
Most Portland and Portland Metro wading pools were decommissioned a few years ago over health concerns, but many of them were reengineered, creating an entirely new category of water play–the spray park.
Featuring a variety of interactive water toys that spray, sprout, and mist, West Linn spray parks provide hours of safe, clean, interactive fun for the preschool set.
West Linn Spray Parks
Click the links below for our personal guides to each of these fabulous spray parks, with photos, details, and maps for each one.
- Season: Memorial Day weekend – Labor Day weekend
- Hours: 10 a.m-9 p.m.
- Recommended Ages: 1-5
- Bring: Sunscreen, sun hat, sun glasses, bathing suit, water sandals, beach towel, snack
- Getting There: Printable Map of West Linn City Parks
- Parking: Onsite
- Not Allowed: Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, dogs
- More Info: West Linn Parks & Recreation Department at 503-557-4700