This charming bungalow in hip Montavilla is now pending.
Looking for a charming bungalow close to the amenities of the city, with plenty of outdoor space for all your entertaining, craft, or agricultural activities? This is YOUR home!
Imagine a huge lot and the possibility of building a craft studio or detached ADU. (Buyer to do due diligence.) While living the good life in a cozy-chic vintage home with new roof, chimney, and double-pane windows.
VIDEO & VIRTUAL TOURS
So much opportunity with this lovely home. Perfect for the first-time home buyer/investor. Buy it now and rent it later.
FULL LISTING DETAILS & PHOTOS
Too many special features to list, but here’s a quick overview:
- Located in the charming SE Montavilla neighborhood, plus easy hop to all the amenities of the city.
- Built in 1949, with 795 square feet, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and price reduced to sell at $284,950.
- Light and bright throughout.
- Ginormous, private, fenced back yard, perfect retreat for entertaining, kids, pets or trade, craft, or agricultural activities.
- Attached 1-car garage and long driveway offers tandem parking for three cars.
- New roof (underway), windows, and chimney.
- Upgraded bathroom with vintage details.
- Newer brand kitchen appliances, including electric stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher.
- Freestanding gas fireplace in the living room.
- Washer and dryer hookup in the attached garage.