The beautiful Blue Heron neighborhood lies in the southwest quadrant of Lake Oswego. It’s bordered to the north by Oswego Lake, to the south by Childs, to the West by Oswego Canal and Bryant, and to the east by Westridge and Palisades.
One of Blue Heron’s distinguishing characteristics is its varied options for waterfront living.
Meandering through the middle of the neighborhood is Blue Heron Bay, which becomes Blue Heron Canal as it heads south from Oswego Lake.
Around 90 lovely homes grace both sides of this waterway.
The western boundary of the Blue Heron neighborhood rests on the shores of a second long waterway, Oswego Canal. This canal is home to around 60 homes for waterside living and playing.
For homeowners who want to live on the lake rather than on one of the meandering canals, Blue Heron’s northern boundary is lakeside, offering close to 60 homes on the water’s edge.
Alder Circle and Maple Circle lie along this northern waterfront edge of the neighborhood and are two of our favorite beachfront enclaves.
For more in-depth information on Lake Oswego neighborhoods, check out the SkyBlue Portland Lake Oswego Neighborhood Guide.
For our growing photo collection on the Blue Heron neighborhood, be sure to visit our Blue Heron Photo Gallery.
County | Zip Code
- County: Clackamas
- Zip Code: 97035
Homes for Sale in Blue Heron
Homes for Sale in Bordering Neighborhoods
- Blue Heron Neighborhood Map
- Lake Oswego Neighborhoods Map
- Lake Oswego Parks Map
- Lake Oswego Printable Maps
Oswego Lake Access (fee-based)
- Blue Heron Neighborhood Detailed Profile | City Data
- Lake Oswego Neighborhood Income, House Prices, Occupations, Boundaries | City Data
Parks | Recreation
- Lake Oswego School District
- Lake Oswego School Boundary Maps
- Lakeridge High School (GreatSchools Ranking)
- Lakeridge Junior High School (formerly Waluga Junior High School) (GreatSchools Ranking)
- Westridge Elementary (GreatSchools Ranking)