Now pending in Beaverton’s lovely Five Oaks-Triple Creek neighborhood.
Charming bungalow in Beaverton’s Five Oaks-Triple Creek neighborhood with lovely outdoor space and gated side yard for your RV.
Looking for a beautifully maintained bungalow with plenty of vintage charm, expansive, manicured outdoor space, separate master suite, and secure parking for your RV? This is it!
Spacious, light-filled living room features a soaring vaulted ceiling and large bay window with wood shutters. Upper level master suite with adjacent living area, sunroom overlooking the backyard, large walk-in closet, and master bath create a private enclave.
Two bedrooms on the main with adjacent family room and bathroom provide a welcome living space for guests or family. All opening to the fenced, treed backyard with large entertaining deck, flowering garden beds and lovely lawn.
Too many special features to list, but here’s a quick overview:
- Located in Beaverton’s lovely Five Oaks-Triple Creek Neighborhood.
- Quiet, sidewalk-edged street of well-maintained homes.
- Close to Tanasbourne Town Center, Streets of Tanasbourne, and Tualatin Hills Nature Park.
- Good separation of main living areas–with formal living room, kitchen/eating bar/family room combo, two bedrooms, and full bath on main level.
- Entry opens to hardwood floors vaulted ceiling, and wide staircase to the upper level.
- Living room features full window bay with white wood shutters.
- Family room opens to a large, fenced, and beautifully gardened backyard with spacious wood deck–perfect for lounging or entertaining.
- Second level master suite features sleep area, live/lounge/work area, sunroom, large walk-in closet, and master bathroom.
- Two-car, attached garage.
- Fenced, gated, graveled side yard, perfect for storing an RV, securing pets, or craft/trade working space.
- Long driveway with plenty of space for quest parking.