This luxury estate now listed in Happy Valley’s Panoramic Woodland View neighborhood.
Imagine a beautifully crafted, light-filled custom estate with soaring ceilings and lush territorial views of the valley from nearly every room. With ample space for the entire family and a variety of simultaneous activities.
An entertainer’s dream, this gorgeous home is a welcoming oasis with tiled terraces and graceful iron railings.
Lower level den/office, bonus room, and full bath offer privacy for work or hobbies–or separate living quarters for family or guests.
Move-in ready, this luxurious home priced to sell at $749,997
Too many outstanding features to list, but here’s a quick overview:
- Quiet neighborhood of lovely homes with territorial views of the valley.
- Custom, designer details throughout.
- Stately double door entry.
- Open kitchen, breakfast nook, and family room with family-friendly great room concept.
- Spacious kitchen features walnut cabinetry, granite tile countertops, gas cooktop, and top name appliances.
- Family room on main level opens to covered deck and terraced, fenced back yard.
- Gorgeous custom cabinetry in family room and custom window treatments throughout.
- Brazilian cherry flooring throughout main level.
- Spacious tiled deck with iron railing and territorial views off living room.
- Second tiled deck with territorial views off master bedroom.
- Humongous laundry room with built-in cabinetry.
- Den and bonus room on lower level.
- Attached oversized three-car garage with high ceiling.
FULL LISTING DETAILS & PHOTOS
Thanks for stopping by! Whether you’re buying or selling a home, give James Bradley a call today at 971-804-4618. We know the Portland real estate market, we’re top-notch listeners, negotiators, problem solvers, and marketing pros–and we’re here for YOU.