Now Pending in Happy Valley’s panoramic Woodland View neighborhood.
Imagine this: a beautifully crafted, family-friendly, light-filled country-style home with soaring ceilings, lush territorial views, classic wood railings, curved doorways, and sunken living room.
Plus, double French doors leading from formal dining room to open kitchen/breakfast nook/family room combo with wood-burning fireplace—just steps to a tranquil, spacious, very private, terraced backyard.
WANT TO TOUR THIS CLASSIC HOME? CALL JAMES AT 971-804-4618.
This well-designed, livable home offers multiple options for communal and separate family activities, from formal to informal, with bedroom wing well separated from cooking, lounging, and entertaining spaces. A home that lives as well as it looks!
- Quiet, friendly neighborhood of lovely homes with territorial views of Happy Valley.
- Max curb appeal with inviting landscaping and formal entry.
- Formal dining room and wide, spindle-railed, gallery-style hallway overlooking picture-perfect sunken living room.
- Open kitchen, breakfast nook, and family room with family-friendly great room layout.
- Spacious kitchen features generous eating island with induction cooktop, oak cabinetry, tile countertops, and abundant storage.
- Super-size master ensuite with adjoining master bathroom includes jetted soaking tub, walk-in closet, and separate toilet/shower room.
- Spacious laundry room with built-in cabinetry.
- Lush, fenced, terraced backyard with sprinkler system and wrap-around wood deck for everyday lounging and gracious entertaining.
- Attached two-car garage with super-high ceiling.
Thanks for stopping by! Whether you’re buying or selling a home, give James Bradley a call today at 971-804-4618. We know the Portland real estate market, we’re top-notch listeners, negotiators, problem solvers, and marketing pros–and we’re here for YOU.