There are a lot of great reasons to explore beautiful, tranquil, family-friendly West Linn, but at the top of our list is the parks. 600 acres of the most diverse and well planned parks anywhere in Oregon. West Linn is an outdoor playland for all ages and activity levels and it’s all FREE.
And while some Oregon cities pay little heed to the needs of the toddler set, West Linn scores a home run with its numerous toddler playgrounds, plus five fabulous water parks located in the Bolton, Marylhurst, Parker Crest, Robinwood, and Willamette neighborhoods.
Most Portland and Portland Metro wading pools were decommissioned a few years ago over health concerns, but many of them were reengineered, creating an entirely new category of water play–the spray park.
West Linn Spray Parks
Click the links below for our personal guides to each of these fabulous spray parks, with photos, details, and maps for each one.
- Season: Memorial Day weekend – Labor Day weekend
- Hours: 10 a.m-9 p.m.
- Recommended Ages: 1-5
- Bring: Sunscreen, sun hat, sun glasses, bathing suit, water sandals, beach towel, snack
- Getting There: Printable Map of West Linn City Parks
- Parking: Onsite
- Not Allowed: Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, dogs
- More Info: West Linn Parks & Recreation Department at 503-557-4700
West Linn Spray Parks in the News
- KATU: Portland Parks Series: The Top Spots to Cool Off
- Metro Parent: It’s Splash Time
- Metro Parents: Portland-Area Water Parks, Fountains, and Features
- OregonLive: Beat the Heat at Suburban Pools and Other Water Features
- OregonLive: West Linn Opens Splash Parks Early with Temps Topping 80 Degrees
- Playing in Portland: Marylhurst Heights Park
- West Linn Parks & Recreation: Sprayparks