At SkyBlue Portland Real Estate, we live and breathe TEAMWORK. It takes a focused, dedicated team to successfully complete most real estate transactions today. Our team is your team, and we’re committed to you every step of the way.
Your team begins with you and a thorough assessment of your needs, preferences, and financial goals. Then we add a buyer or seller agent, marketing director, web developer, multiple photographers (regular, 3-D, aerial), home stager, appraiser, and lender. All of this expertise is backed by Premiere Property Group LLC, one of the fastest growing real estate companies in Oregon
James Bradley, Lead Seller Agent
James has an award-winning background in national sales management, training, and technology and is a huge asset to our team and clients. He’s always on the cutting edge of real estate trends, technology, web design, and content marketing. Here’s what James does for you:
- Comprehensive Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). James compares and analyses recently sold and pending homes in your neighborhood to arrive at the optimal price point to list your home–for maximum return on your investment.
- Customized Marketing Package. James’ best-of-class marketing package for your home is designed to show your home to maximum advantage. It includes print marketing, home website, professional photos, video tour, 3D virtual tour, and extensive social media advertising.
- Competitive Listing Fees. James will compete for your business and he’s committed to listing agreements that work for both parties.
Rachel Bradley, Lead Buyer Agent
Rachel has a business degree from the University of Oregon and a broad background in the real estate field, from marketing to commercial brokerage coordinator. Today her passion is working with residential buyers. Rachel holds the Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) designation from the National Associations of Realtors. Here’s what Rachel does for you:
- Partner with you through the entire home buying process.
- Help you navigate the mortgage process.
- Work with you to establish your search criteria.
- Alert you to new listings that meet your search criteria.
- Tour homes for you.
- Accompany you on home tours.
- Research comparable homes to help ensure that you make the best investment possible.
- Advise you in formulating your offer.
- Present offers.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Provide you with a list of qualified vendors for all services you may need.
- Answer any questions you may have.
Susan Bradley, Marketing Director/Community Liaison
Former Senior Content Marketing Manager for a Fortune 100 company, Susan manages our listing campaigns, website, blog, and social media accounts. She writes extensively about Portland’s neighborhoods and suburban communities. She explores the soul of each community, in its innovative businesses, restaurants, shops, festivals, farmers markets, parks, schools, and local events. Here’s what Susan does for you:
- Manages marketing end-to-end for your home for sale.
- Managing home staging and photography.<
- Ensures that your listing ranks high for SEO and is seen by a large audience.
- Provides your potential home buyers with valuable neighborhood information.