Marylhurst Heights Spray Park is located in West Linn’s idyllic, beautifully designed Marylhurst Heights Park, in the Marylhurst Neighborhood. There are no obstructions (visual or otherwise) on the spray pad, making it a particularly safe pad for even the youngest water enthusiasts.
The Marylhurst Heights spray pad consists of a large, circular pad with single spray jets around the outside perimeter, as well as throughout the center of the pad. On one end of the pad, two rows of tall, curved metal columns provide interest and opportunity for toddler water games.
Water gently shoots and sprays from the floor of the pool and from the top of a couple of the columns. There’s no depth of standing water, thus no danger from drowning.
Marylhurst Heights Spray Park is one of the most beautiful smaller parks in the West Linn Park System.
However, there is only one bench overlooking the spray pad. A long concrete form provides additional seating and a place to throw your towels. Lack of shade around the edges of the spray pad is also an issue for supervising parents.
Remember: West Linn spray parks are geared toward the toddler set. Safety is the highest priority. Thus, no dogs, bikes, skateboards, or scooters are allowed in the water feature.
Marylhurst Heights Spray Park: Just the Facts
- Season: Memorial Day weekend – Labor Day weekend
- Hours: 10 a.m-9 p.m.
- Recommended Ages: 1-5
- Stress Factor: Low.
- Bring: Sunscreen, sun hat, sun glasses, bathing suit, water sandals, beach towel, snack
- Getting There: Printable Map of West Linn City Parks
- Parking: Onsite
- Restrooms: Yes
- Drinking Fountain: Yes
- Seating: There are not enough nearby benches, so you might want to bring a beach chair for lounging
- Shade: No
- Not Allowed: Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, dogs
- More Information: West Linn Parks & Recreation Department at 503-557-4700
More on West Linn Spray Parks
Check out our complete guide to West Linn Spray Parks. And click the links below for our personal guides to each of these fabulous spray parks, with photos, details, and maps for each one.
Also check out our West Linn Neighborhood Guide.
Spray Parks in the News
- Playing in Portland: Marylhurst Heights Park
- Oregon Live: New West Linn park, Marylhurst Heights
- Metro Parents: Portland-Area Water Parks, Fountains, and Features
- Oregon Live: Things to Do in West Linn
- Oregon Live: Beat the Heat at Suburban Pools and Other Water Features
- Oregon Live: West Linn Opens Splash Parks Early with Temps Topping 80 Degrees
- West Linn Parks & Recreation: Sprayparks