Now pending in Portland’s hip Mill Park neighborhood.
Looking for a mid-century-chic ranch close to the amenities of the city, with private outdoor space for lounging, entertaining, crafting, or gardening? This Mill Park home, near Ventura Park and all the amenities of downtown Montavilla has everything you need.
Remodeled kitchen and bathroom feature granite and travertine upgrades. Flexible, spacious third bedroom/family room/office features a walk-through closet and its own sliding glass door entrance. Oversized, fully fenced backyard with covered patio. Plus, a 12×10 shop for hobbies or storage.
WANT TO TOUR THIS HOME? CALL RACHEL AT 503-936-3373.
Want extra income from an ADU? No problem with easy access to the large yard. (Buyer to do due diligence.) Tired of scrambling for street parking? Not an issue with a long, wide driveway and covered carport.
So much opportunity with this lovely home. Perfect for first-time home buyer/investor. Buy it now, rent it later.
Too many special features to list, but here’s an overview:
- Located near the charming SE Montavilla neighborhood, several parks, and easy hop to all amenities of the city.
- Light and bright throughout.
- Spacious living room with bright and light window wall.
- Formal dining room with hardwood flooring.
- Cooks kitchen with granite countertop and ceiling-high cabinetry. Plentiful storage.
- Private, fenced backyard with covered brick patio and tranquil new water feature.
- Covered 30 x12 carport and long, wide driveway offers tandem and/or side-by-side parking for two or three cars. Plentiful additional street parking for guests.
- Large, attached 12×10 shop/craft/storage space.
- Cost saving (huge!), above ground oil tank furnace.
- Wood burning fireplace in the living room.
- Mud room/laundry room open to covered back patio.
- Spacious, fenced back yard, edged with charming gardens and tranquil water feature.
- Well maintained and move-in ready!